Specialising in communications and public relations.
I also presented a series called Lingard’s Lincolnshire Rambles, exploring the history of the Lincolnshire landscape, and its villages, and people.
Based in northern Lincolnshire and covering Lincolnshire and the Humber region.
What I do –
- Speak at public events to various groups
- Write articles for print media
- Columnist for The Journal (Lincolnshire glossy magazine)
- Guest on BBC local radio for newspaper reviews, as a media commentator, and as a local historian
- Lead walking history tours (Lincolnshire Wolds Walking Festival; Lincolnshire Heritage Open Days; Lingard’s Lincolnshire Walking Tours)
- Independent celebrant (funerals, naming ceremonies)