Specialising in strategic communications.
As I broadcaster I produced the evening news and a range of programmes for Estuary TV – Freeview 7 and Virgin Media 159 and its predecessor Channel Seven, in northern Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire.
I also presented a series called Lingard’s Lincolnshire Rambles, exploring the history of the Lincolnshire landscape, and its villages, and people.
Based in northern Lincolnshire and covering Lincolnshire and the Humber region.
What I do –
- Manage Emma Lingard PR – Strategic Communications and advise companies on their PR and marketing strategies
- Write, present and produce documentaries for television
- Freelance broadcast journalist (BBC)
- Speak at public events to various groups
- Write articles for print media
- Columnist for The Journal
- Guest on BBC local radio for newspaper reviews, as a media commentator, and as a local historian
- Lead walking history tours (Lincolnshire Wolds Walking Festival)
- Independent celebrant (funerals, naming ceremonies)